Relief from respiratory diseases
It gives birds symptomatic relief from respiratory diseases and respiratory distress caused by various factors. It contains extracts of proven herbs and essential oils which have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, immune-modulatory, mucolytic and bronchodilatory properties that strengthen defense mechanisms and aid in the normal functioning of the respiratory system.
It is an herb that has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and bronchodilatory properties.
It acts as a decongestant, expectorant and a mucolytic
It has bronchodilatory and expectorant properties.
It is an expectorant that is also a soothing agent.
Chicks/Broilers of 1-3 weeks age : 5ml
Grower/Layers/Broilers aged 3 weeks and above :10ml
Note: PulmoBoost should be given along with morning water for 3 to 5 days continuously. The dosage can be increased whenever required without any adverse effects.
1 liter , 5 liter
- PulmoBoost is to be used in the post vaccination treatment of the Ranikhet Disease/New Castle Disease in broilers and layers. Administration of PulmoBoost for 5 days post vaccination will eliminate respiratory distress.
- PulmoBoost can be administered as an adjuvant therapy during infectious conditions like Chronic Respiratory Diseases, Coryza, Avian Influenza, Velogenic Viscerotropic Newcastle Disease, and other respiratory infections.
- PulmoBoost can be used in conditions where there is respiratory distress due to a dusty environment.
- PulmoBoost can be used in respiratory distress caused by high ammonia levels in the shed.
The incidence of respiratory diseases is high during the winter (October-February), and giving PulmoBoost during these months is advised.
- PulmoBoost can be used in respiratory distress caused by high ammonia levels inside the shed.