Protects you from harmful UV rays
Himalaya’s Protective Sunscreen Lotion is a double-action formulation that protects you from harmful UV rays, and at the same time, nourishes your skin.
CINNABLOC™ is extracted from the herbs Spiked Ginger Lily and Greater Galangal, which have natural UV ray shielding properties. With an SPF of 15, Himalaya’s Protective Sunscreen Lotion gives your skin protection from UV rays.
A blend of naturally derived ingredients including Spiked Ginger Lily, Aloe Vera, Greater Galangal and Crab Apple, Protective Sunscreen Lotion helps safeguard skin from the damaging effects of the sun, which include tanning and premature aging.
It is known for its many healing properties, is rich in enzymes, polysaccharides and nutrients which exhibit mild antibacterial and antifungal action. A natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the skin.
It is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins which prevents skin cell degeneration and premature skin aging.
It is also known as Thai or Siamese ginger, is a natural skin protector which guards the skin from UV rays and premature aging.
Spiked Ginger Lily
It has a wide range of therapeutic benefits. The rhizomes of the plant are used as antiseptic agents for muscle aches and pain. Spiked Ginger Lily is also an effective skin moisturizer.
Apply Protective Sunscreen Lotion liberally on exposed skin including the face, neck and arms before going outdoors during the day. Avoid the area around the eyes.
Suitable for all skin types.
50ml , 100ml
- Limit exposure to the sun from 11 am to 4 pm, at the time when the sun's rays are strongest.
- Shield yourself with an umbrella, a hat, sunglasses and long-sleeved clothing when outdoors to physically block out the sun's harmful rays.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with active ingredients that block both UVA and UVB rays.
- Sunscreen should be used every day, even on cloudy days.
- Use a sunscreen with at an SPF of at least 15, which provides adequate protection for everyday use.
- Sunscreen should be applied liberally and evenly before going outdoors during the day.